- All Educare11plus products and services are non-transferable to any other individual.
- Completing an Educare11plus Mock exam does not guarantee entry to a grammar or independent school.
- All statistics provided after the exam are only given as guidelines and do not constitute a guarantee of any kind.
- Educare11plus will endeavour to send results out within 7 to 10 working days after completion of the exam. If results are not received after this period then it is an individual’s responsibility who booked the exam to make the necessary enquires.
- Please note that you will not receive a copy of the exam paper. We ensure that each exam tests and reflects the latest information that we have available regarding eleven plus exams. In order to protect our IPR, the exam paper cannot be given to parents.
- The exam questions cannot be purchased in any retail/book store. They are unique to Educare11plus members. All questions are written by Educare11plus Educationalists and are based on findings from detailed research.
Other Key Information
- NO changes to exam sessions or times can be made within 2 weeks of the exam date. Cancellation Notice: We require 2 weeks notice before the exam date.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks prior to the exam date will be issued a full refund; Educare11plus will aim to issue refunds within 14 days of confirming the customer request.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the exam date will NOT be issued a refund. However, in extenuating circumstances, Educare11plus may be able to offer a refund of up to 50% of the original booking price, but this facility CANNOT be guaranteed and will be provided at the discretion of Educare11plus. Under circumstances where another mock exam event is available, Educare11plus may offer to transfer your child’s booking, subject to an administration fee of £15. Any alterations would make the booking non-refundable and non-transferable to any other product or course offered by Educare11plus and be subject to availability. We will try and accommodate alternative dates when possible, but this is not guaranteed..
- If an alternative date is provided and the attendee cancels then no refund will be provided.
- Block exam bookings: Please note that any special discounted rate on block mock exam bookings will no longer apply when 1 or more exams are cancelled within that booking. The rate per exam will return to the normal price and the amount refunded will be the difference between the amount paid on the special offer and the total cost of the remaining exams (at normal price). Only cancellations made before 2 weeks of the exam date will be offered a refund.