We help your child overcome natural barriers!
Educare realises the need for additional support required for children who are limited in their capabilities to learn at the same pace as regular kids. We have put into place special measures to entertain, support, nurture and develop such children. Each child is rigorously and thoroughly assessed based on their strengths and weaknesses before providing them with helping materials and supportive environments.
We are proud to state that we have accepted children from various special needs backgrounds and excelled at transforming them into pupils who successfully overcome their stunted performance and rise not only at the pace of regular students, but exceed them in academic ability. These involve children with the following conditions:
- Dyslexia - Difficulty with reading, writing, spelling and speaking
- Dyscalculia - Difficulty with math problems, understanding time, using money
- Dysgraphia - Difficulty with writing Handwriting, spelling, organizing ideas
- Dyspraxia (sensory integration disorder) - Difficulty with fine motor skills Hand-eye coordination, balance, manual dexterity
- Dysphasia/Aphasia - Difficulty with language Understanding spoken language, reading comprehension
- Auditory Processing Disorder - Difficulty hearing differences between sounds
- Visual Processing Disorder - Difficulty interpreting visual information