- Educare11plus Ltd is one hundred percent committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Educare11plus Ltd website and governs its data collection and usage. As we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, we have procedures in place to ensure that your personal data is handled in the most professional manner. By subscribing to Educare11plus, you thereby consent to the data practices described in this statement. Please note that we only share your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2018) and Data Protection Act (1998).
Collection of your Personal Information
- Educare11plus Ltd collects personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address and telephone number. Educare11plus Ltd also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postal code.
- Educare11plus Ltd is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of Educare11plus Ltd. Educare11plus Ltd never share your information with third parties.
Use of your Personal Information
- Educare11plus Ltd collects and uses your personal information to operate the Educare11plus Ltd website and deliver the tailored aspects of our services which you have requested. Educare11plus Ltd also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other relevant products or services available from Educare11plus Ltd and its affiliates via email and occasionally text message. Educare11plus Ltd may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- You will only receive email messages from Educare11plus Ltd if you agreed to receive them by opting in upon: registration or purchasing Educare11plus Ltd products.
- Educare11plus Ltd does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- Educare11plus Ltd does not collect sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Educare11plus Ltd keeps track of the website and pages our customers visit in order to determine which services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customised Educare11plus Ltd content and advertising to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Educare11plus Ltd websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Educare11plus Ltd or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Educare11plus Ltd; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Educare11plus Ltd, or the public.
- Personally identifiable information collected from Educare11plus Ltd will only be stored on our server until the end of your child’s secondary education for the following purposes: statistical analysis, the extension of our educational product/service range, or the improvement of our website. After this time your Personally identifiable information will either be deleted or made anonymous.
Can I object to data processing and do I have the right of revocation?
- The General Data Protection Regulation (2018) gives individuals the right to object to the processing of personal data if it is not deemed necessary for the legitimate interests of Educare11plus Ltd.
- If you wish to raise an objection on this basis or show a compelling reason to object based on particular personal circumstances, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team by filling out a contact form or calling our head office.
- At any time, you have the right to request that Educare11plus Ltd deletes your personal data and refrains from using it to contact you in future.
- Educare11plus Ltd website uses "cookies" to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a webpage. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise Educare11plus Ltd, or register with our services, a cookie helps us recall specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Educare11plus Ltd website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Educare11plus Ltd features that you customised.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Educare11plus Ltd services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
- Your Educare11plus Ltd account and personal information is protected by your username and password which can be found on your original confirmation email. We recommend that you change this password regularly and never share your personal login details with anyone. Educare11plus Ltd take all direct telephone calls through a series of security questions before discussing such data to ensure that others cannot access your account. We also recommend that our customers have up-to-date antivirus software to prevent third parties from accessing your personal data.
- Educare11plus Ltd secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Educare11plus Ltd secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment using advanced encryption, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
How do I unsubscribe from email communication from Educare11plus Ltd?
- At the end of every email from Educare11plus Ltd you will be given the option to no longer receive email communication from Educare11plus Ltd. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by: selecting the unsubscribe link at the foot of each email, replying to any promotional communication, completing a contact form on the website or by calling our customer service team.
- We appreciate your patience in understanding that it may take time to carry out your unsubscribe request. A significant amount of our email promotions is prepared in advance and thus inadvertently may have already been scheduled. However, if you should continue to receive direct marketing mail from Educare11plus Ltd, please email email@example.com or call 07847 850354.
- If you change your mind later and want to receive the latest 11+ news, advice and tips, you can re-subscribe by getting in touch with our educational advisors by calling 07847 850354 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Statement
- Educare11plus Ltd will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Educare11plus Ltd encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of any changes to how our data is protecting your information.
- Educare11plus Ltd welcomes and values your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Educare11plus Ltd has not adhered to this statement, please contact Educare11plus Ltd at email@example.com . We endeavour to handle any queries as quickly and efficiently as possible.